Establish a connection with a server.
[RemotePort], [UserName], [Timeout],
- A string which specifies the host name or IP address of the
server. If this argument is not specified, it defaults to the
value of the HostAddress property if it is defined.
Otherwise, it defaults to the value of the HostName
- A number which specifies the port to connect to on the server.
If this argument is not specified, it defaults to the value
of the RemotePort property. A value of zero indicates that
the default port number for this service should be used to
establish the connection.
- A string which specifies the name of the user to return
information about. If this argument is not specified, the value of
the UserName property will be used as the default. The
argument should be in one of the following formats:
||Return information about user on the remote
||Return a list of users that are logged in on the system
specified by domain. Note that many servers do not honor
this request for security reasons.
||Return information about user on the system
specified by domain.
- The number of seconds that the client will wait for a response
before failing the operation. If this argument is not specified,
the value of the Timeout property will be used as the default.
- A reserved parameter. This argument should either be omitted,
or always be zero.
A value of zero is returned if the connection was successful.
Otherwise, a non-zero error code is returned which indicates the
cause of the failure.