The client has executed an external program on the server.
Sub object_OnExecute (
[Index As Integer,]
ByVal ClientId As Variant,
ByVal Resource As Variant,
ByVal Parameters As Variant,
ByVal Output As Variant,
ByVal ExitCode As Variant
- An integer value which uniquely identifies the client session.
- A string that specifies the resource that the client has
- A string that specifies any query parameters that have been
provided by the client. The string will be empty if there were no
query parameters included with the request. The query parameters in
this string will be URL encoded.
- A string that contains the standard output of the program that
was executed. The format of this output depends on the application
that was executed. If the program outputs control characters or
other binary data, it will be replaced by spaces to ensure that only
printable text is returned.
- An integer value that specifies the exit code that was returned
by the program.
The OnExecute event occurs after the client has successfully
executed an external CGI program or script.
External programs must be registered by the server application
using the RegisterProgram method. To enable the use of scripts,
the RegisterHandler method can be used to associate an
executable program with a specific file extension.